Designers flash flesh at New York’s Fashion Week
By Marguerita Choy NEW YORK (Reuters) – Expect to see more flesh come spring, as designers at New York's Fashion Week reveal cropped tops, short flouncy skirts and sheer lace and mesh paneling on the runways. At the Lacoste show on Saturday, creative director Felipe Oliveira Baptista flirted with the paradox of chic yet sporty clothes for spring 2014 and looked to the company's roots on the tennis court for "all lightness and transparence for a carefree summer. …
- Antigua-Born Indicted Former President Of The United Nations General Assembly Dead
- The Fight Must Go On For Immigration Reform Says Caribbean Advocate
- Obama’s America – Episode # 282 – 28 Pages
- 10 Fast Facts About The Early Migration Of West Indians To The U.S.
- It’s Chile Versus Argentina Again In Copa America Finale
- Five Caribbean Nations Forecast To Grow The Fastest This Year