Designers flash flesh at New York’s Fashion Week
By Marguerita Choy NEW YORK (Reuters) – Expect to see more flesh come spring, as designers at New York's Fashion Week reveal cropped tops, short flouncy skirts and sheer lace and mesh paneling on the runways. At the Lacoste show on Saturday, creative director Felipe Oliveira Baptista flirted with the paradox of chic yet sporty clothes for spring 2014 and looked to the company's roots on the tennis court for "all lightness and transparence for a carefree summer. …
- What Trump Can Learn About Russia From This Jamaican-Born US General
- Guess How Many Cubans Have Tried To Enter The U.S. Illegally This Fiscal Year?
- Five Caribbean Countries With The Most HIV Cases
- Memories Flamenco upgrades beach and on-resort amenities for winter season
- As Barbados Turns 50 Here Are 10 Famous Bajan Roots Celebrities You Should Know
- Who Will Be Attending Fidel Castro’s Funeral?