Designers flash flesh at New York’s Fashion Week
By Marguerita Choy NEW YORK (Reuters) – Expect to see more flesh come spring, as designers at New York's Fashion Week reveal cropped tops, short flouncy skirts and sheer lace and mesh paneling on the runways. At the Lacoste show on Saturday, creative director Felipe Oliveira Baptista flirted with the paradox of chic yet sporty clothes for spring 2014 and looked to the company's roots on the tennis court for "all lightness and transparence for a carefree summer. …
- Obama’s America – Episode # 274 – What Legacy?
- 10 Things You Should Know About The Caribbean Man Linked To The Brazil Scandal & Haiti Energy Deal
- 10 Caribbean Nations Where U.S. Nationals Will Pay Less For Health Care
- Top Jamaican Olympian For U.S. Versus The World Clash At Penn Relays
- Team Jamaica Bickle – An Economic Boon To Montgomery County, PA
- South California Band Claims Number One Spot On Billboard Reggae Charts