Designers flash flesh at New York’s Fashion Week
By Marguerita Choy NEW YORK (Reuters) – Expect to see more flesh come spring, as designers at New York's Fashion Week reveal cropped tops, short flouncy skirts and sheer lace and mesh paneling on the runways. At the Lacoste show on Saturday, creative director Felipe Oliveira Baptista flirted with the paradox of chic yet sporty clothes for spring 2014 and looked to the company's roots on the tennis court for "all lightness and transparence for a carefree summer. …
- Caribbean Week In NYC Precedes Caribbean American Heritage Month In The US
- What’s Next For Haitian Lieutenant Whose Crying Photo Went Viral?
- Popular Caribbean Sex Tourism Destinations
- Barbados Prime Minister Conferred With Guyana’s Second Highest National Award
- St. Lucia Roots Former NFL Player Wants To Run In The Olympics
- 10 Things You Should Know About Guyana’s Economy At 50