Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Usain Bolt Plays It Politically Correct For Super Bowl 50
- Haiti Remains President-Less
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Senet Dive
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Cam Newton At SB50
- Seaborne Airlines Logo To Fly High On World Plaza Building In Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico Roots Coach Wins AP Coach Of The Year Award