Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Obama’s America – Episode # 291 – Olympic Reality
- 8 Caribbean Nations Canada Is Cautioning Its Nationals About Traveling To
- The Richest Caribbean And Caribbean-Roots Athletes Of Rio 2016
- Rihanna And Michael Jackson Will Soon Have Something Else In Common
- Rebalancing The Chinese Economic Relationship
- The Immigrants And Immigrant Roots Athletes Who Made The US Proud In Rio