Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- These Caribbean Immigrants Have Made The US ICE Most Wanted List
- The CDC Has Added This Caribbean Nation To Its Zika Travel Alert
- Marcus Garvey Presidential Pardon Petition Seems Doomed
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Association for the Promotion of Naturism in Liberty
- Lester Holt Ignores Immigration As Trump Tries To Again Blame Immigrants, Mexico
- Caribbean American Elected Councilmember Responds To Racist Hate Mail