Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- What Trump Can Learn About Russia From This Jamaican-Born US General
- Guess How Many Cubans Have Tried To Enter The U.S. Illegally This Fiscal Year?
- Five Caribbean Countries With The Most HIV Cases
- Memories Flamenco upgrades beach and on-resort amenities for winter season
- As Barbados Turns 50 Here Are 10 Famous Bajan Roots Celebrities You Should Know
- Who Will Be Attending Fidel Castro’s Funeral?