Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Colombian Narco Kingpin To Spend Next 35 Years In U.S. Jail
- South American Airline To Pay More Than $22 Million In Settlement
- Jamaican Reggae Singer To Return To U.S. After 8-Year-Absence
- Caribbean-Roots Famed TV Psychic Miss Cleo is Dead
- Nearly Five Dozen U.S. Mayors Urge Presidential Hopefuls To Commit To Immigration Reform
- NYPD Steps In To Make One Caribbean Street Party Safer