Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Obama’s America – Episode # 274 – What Legacy?
- 10 Things You Should Know About The Caribbean Man Linked To The Brazil Scandal & Haiti Energy Deal
- 10 Caribbean Nations Where U.S. Nationals Will Pay Less For Health Care
- Top Jamaican Olympian For U.S. Versus The World Clash At Penn Relays
- Team Jamaica Bickle – An Economic Boon To Montgomery County, PA
- South California Band Claims Number One Spot On Billboard Reggae Charts