Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Antigua-Born Indicted Former President Of The United Nations General Assembly Dead
- The Fight Must Go On For Immigration Reform Says Caribbean Advocate
- Obama’s America – Episode # 282 – 28 Pages
- 10 Fast Facts About The Early Migration Of West Indians To The U.S.
- It’s Chile Versus Argentina Again In Copa America Finale
- Five Caribbean Nations Forecast To Grow The Fastest This Year