Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- The Best Fine Dining Restaurants In The Caribbean
- Grammy Nominated Legendary Jamaican Jazz Great Monty Alexander Is Coming To Miami Nov. 5th
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Wade x Naked Underwear
- 10 Historical Must See Sites In Jamaica
- Diaspora Jamaicans Among National Heroes Day Honorees
- Rihanna Is with HER and Barbados Too!