Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- Five Things Caribbean Roots US Elected Leaders Are Doing In The Immigration Battle
- Antigua and Barbuda Implements GIIC Diplomatic Regulatory Framework
- Canadian and Caribbean leaders to be honoured at eighth annual UWI Toronto Benefit Gala
- This Caribbean Country Has Trump’s Attention
- Expedia names Blue Diamond Resorts as Top Chain, Partner of the Year 2016
- US Official For First Latin America Trip