Grenada Leads Performance In Manufacturing Among OECS Nations
News Americas, ST. GEOPRGE’S, GRENADA, Fri. July 15, 2011: Grenada has shown increases in both production and prices for nutmeg and cocoa and is outperforming other Eastern Caribbean nations in manufacturing.
That’s according to the latest Economic and Financial Review of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
“The unfavorable outturn for the ECCU manufacturing sector was mitigated by the positive outturn in Grenada where growth of 33.1 percent was recorded…” the review stated, adding that “most member countries, with the exception of Grenada, recorded decreases in manufacturing activity.”
- These Caribbean Nations Are Battling With Large Numbers Of Diabetes Cases
- Violence Against Women Especially Bad In These Caribbean Nations
- Physical Gold Fund SP has registered with the FCA
- Caribbean, Latin Americans Account For Huge Percentage Of Foreign-Born Blacks In U.S.
- Caribbean Nations With The Highest Unemployment
- Six Guyana-Roots Actors In Hollywood