Is Rihanna About To Become A Weed Mogul?
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Fri. Nov. 20, 2015: The rumor mill is buzzing that Bajan singer, actress, entrepreneur and self-confessed weed smoker may soon become a seller of the herb.
While the “Bitch Better Have My Money” singer hasn’t confirmed the news herself, several ET news sources are claiming that RiRi reportedly announced news of her cannabis line at the High Times Cannabis Cup in Jamaica last weekend.
MaRihanna is the name and it will reportedly sell three strains of marijuana (Karribean Kush, Haitian Haze, and Jamaican High Grade) in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska and other US states where it is legal.
Rihanna has never been shy about enjoying weed. In fact, she has posted several photos of her vacationing and smoking the good herb. If the news is true, then Rihanna will be joining her icon, Bob Marley in the business. The family of the late Jamaican reggae artist has launched what they describe as the world’s first global cannabis brand.
- CaribbeanTales Flow into Production As Leading Film Producers Begin Production On Three New Pilots
- Six Famous Black Caribbean Immigrants Who Were Deported By U.S. Authorities
- Caribbean Entertainment News Round-Up – Caribbean Filmmaker Up For Oscars
- Trump’s America – Episode #6 – Good News, Fake News
- Caribbean Sports In Brief – This Windies Player Is Back After Two Years
- Top Seven Caribbean Countries With The Most Cruise Passengers In 2016