Is Rihanna About To Become A Weed Mogul?
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Fri. Nov. 20, 2015: The rumor mill is buzzing that Bajan singer, actress, entrepreneur and self-confessed weed smoker may soon become a seller of the herb.
While the “Bitch Better Have My Money” singer hasn’t confirmed the news herself, several ET news sources are claiming that RiRi reportedly announced news of her cannabis line at the High Times Cannabis Cup in Jamaica last weekend.
MaRihanna is the name and it will reportedly sell three strains of marijuana (Karribean Kush, Haitian Haze, and Jamaican High Grade) in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska and other US states where it is legal.
Rihanna has never been shy about enjoying weed. In fact, she has posted several photos of her vacationing and smoking the good herb. If the news is true, then Rihanna will be joining her icon, Bob Marley in the business. The family of the late Jamaican reggae artist has launched what they describe as the world’s first global cannabis brand.
- Only Small Percentage Of Emergency Appeal For Haiti Raised To Date – UN
- Oxitec Opens Large Scale Mosquito Production Facility in Brazil
- Independent Caribbean Nations To Get Royal Visit From November 20th To December 4th
- Ministers from the European Union, Latin America and the Caribbean United at the CELAC-EU Conclave
- Caribbean Immigrants Among Early US Voters
- This Is What A Former Caribbean Head Of State Feels Of A Trump Presidency