Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- CaribbeanTales Flow into Production As Leading Film Producers Begin Production On Three New Pilots
- Six Famous Black Caribbean Immigrants Who Were Deported By U.S. Authorities
- Caribbean Entertainment News Round-Up – Caribbean Filmmaker Up For Oscars
- Trump’s America – Episode #6 – Good News, Fake News
- Caribbean Sports In Brief – This Windies Player Is Back After Two Years
- Top Seven Caribbean Countries With The Most Cruise Passengers In 2016