Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- Bahamian recording artist Sammi Starr launches “#Bahamas, Your Best Picture Deserves My Best Song
- The U.S. Government Has Issued A Travel Alert On This Caribbean Nation
- Defending Antigua And Barbuda Appropriately
- French Saint Martin Voters Choose New President
- West Indies Losing Streak Continues
- Meet The Caribbean’s Only Billionaires