Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- These Caribbean Immigrants Have Made The US ICE Most Wanted List
- The CDC Has Added This Caribbean Nation To Its Zika Travel Alert
- Marcus Garvey Presidential Pardon Petition Seems Doomed
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Association for the Promotion of Naturism in Liberty
- Lester Holt Ignores Immigration As Trump Tries To Again Blame Immigrants, Mexico
- Caribbean American Elected Councilmember Responds To Racist Hate Mail