Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- Caribbean And Latin America News Round Up For Monday Jan. 16, 2017
- Tribute to President Obama: “America has come to its senses” – Part I
- Passport Index Launches New Update
- Ciao Willy Pic – Chinese Wrestling
- Nationals From These Five Caribbean Countries Make Up New York City’s Top Foreign Immigrant Groups
- Two Caribbean Countries Where The Cost Of Living Is Higher Than NYC