Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – Wade x Naked Underwear
- 10 Historical Must See Sites In Jamaica
- Diaspora Jamaicans Among National Heroes Day Honorees
- Rihanna Is with HER and Barbados Too!
- These Americas Nations Will Record No Growth This Year
- Caribbean Recipe Of The Week – Homemade Tropical Fruit Cocktail