Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- Three Caribbean Nationals Among 76 Busted By ICE In Florida
- Cocaine Taped To Legs Found On Two Dominican Republic Nationals
- Caribbean Immigrant With Sexual Assault Warrant Nabbed At Boston Airport
- Good News for Caribbean Integration or Not?
- INSPIRE Act Focuses On “Nassau” Says Ivanka Trump
- Finding Caribbean Food In Philadelphia