Justin Bieber Goes Reggaeton
By NAN ET Writer
News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Weds. Nov. 11, 2015: Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber has added some reggaeton spice to his mix.
Bieber has teamed up with Colombian reggaeton star J Balvin to release a remix of his new hit single.
The song features Balvin singing and rapping one of the verses to the single in Spanish. It has already begun to make its way up the pop charts, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Bieber and Balvin’s collaboration is the second between a mainstream American artist and a Colombian chart topper. Will Smith released a bilingual remix of Bomba Estereo’s “Festival,” a party anthem hit that has propelled Smith to the Latin Grammy Awards stage later this month.
- Five Caribbean Countries With The Most HIV Cases
- Memories Flamenco upgrades beach and on-resort amenities for winter season
- As Barbados Turns 50 Here Are 10 Famous Bajan Roots Celebrities You Should Know
- Who Will Be Attending Fidel Castro’s Funeral?
- Sad State Of Affairs – No West Indies Cricketers In Top 10 Rankings
- This Caribbean Roots Star Has Joined The Cast Of The Empire