Michael Jackson’s Caribbean Doc Is Fall Guy Says Sister
“I believe Dr Conrad Murray was definitely the fall guy and they need to investigate it a bit more and go deeper into it,” she said in media interviews yesterday promoting her new book. “His children need to know and want to know what happened to their father.”
Murray, born in Grenada and raised in Trinidad, will go on trial later this year on charges of manslaughter.
Latoya insists her famous brother, who died from acute propofol intoxication nearly two years ago, was afraid of something for the first time in his life.
She gave no real details but said: “He was very afraid and said it was just a matter of time. He knew it was going to happen but when he first told me I was like “Come on Michael that cannot be true.”
‘I didn’t truly understand it in the beginning but the more he explained it the more I understood. He told my mother as well,’ she added.
- These Caribbean Nations Are Battling With Large Numbers Of Diabetes Cases
- Violence Against Women Especially Bad In These Caribbean Nations
- Physical Gold Fund SP has registered with the FCA
- Caribbean, Latin Americans Account For Huge Percentage Of Foreign-Born Blacks In U.S.
- Caribbean Nations With The Highest Unemployment
- Six Guyana-Roots Actors In Hollywood