Michael Jackson’s Caribbean Doc Is Fall Guy Says Sister
“I believe Dr Conrad Murray was definitely the fall guy and they need to investigate it a bit more and go deeper into it,” she said in media interviews yesterday promoting her new book. “His children need to know and want to know what happened to their father.”
Murray, born in Grenada and raised in Trinidad, will go on trial later this year on charges of manslaughter.
Latoya insists her famous brother, who died from acute propofol intoxication nearly two years ago, was afraid of something for the first time in his life.
She gave no real details but said: “He was very afraid and said it was just a matter of time. He knew it was going to happen but when he first told me I was like “Come on Michael that cannot be true.”
‘I didn’t truly understand it in the beginning but the more he explained it the more I understood. He told my mother as well,’ she added.
- Obama’s America – Episode # 263 – Returning To The Scene Of The ‘Crime’
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Day – George Clooney
- Black Americas-Born NBA Players Today
- The Panthers And The GOP Field Of Hopefuls Have Something In Common
- Rihanna Gets Ready For Grammy Performance As New Album Is Chart Topper
- Jamaican 4 X 200-M Set National Record