Michael Jackson’s Caribbean Doc Is Fall Guy Says Sister
“I believe Dr Conrad Murray was definitely the fall guy and they need to investigate it a bit more and go deeper into it,” she said in media interviews yesterday promoting her new book. “His children need to know and want to know what happened to their father.”
Murray, born in Grenada and raised in Trinidad, will go on trial later this year on charges of manslaughter.
Latoya insists her famous brother, who died from acute propofol intoxication nearly two years ago, was afraid of something for the first time in his life.
She gave no real details but said: “He was very afraid and said it was just a matter of time. He knew it was going to happen but when he first told me I was like “Come on Michael that cannot be true.”
‘I didn’t truly understand it in the beginning but the more he explained it the more I understood. He told my mother as well,’ she added.
- What Trump Can Learn About Russia From This Jamaican-Born US General
- Guess How Many Cubans Have Tried To Enter The U.S. Illegally This Fiscal Year?
- Five Caribbean Countries With The Most HIV Cases
- Memories Flamenco upgrades beach and on-resort amenities for winter season
- As Barbados Turns 50 Here Are 10 Famous Bajan Roots Celebrities You Should Know
- Who Will Be Attending Fidel Castro’s Funeral?