This Bahamian Olympian Is Coming To New York City
By NAN Sports Editor
News Americas, NEW YORK, NY, Fri. Dec. 16, 2016: Top Bahamian Olympian Shaunae Miller is coming to New York City in the New Year.
Fans will be able to see Miller live at the 110th NYRR Millrose Games, set for February 11th in New York City.The Olympic 400-m champion, whose dive across the line to beat Allyson Felix in Rio created a firestorm of criticism on social media in the summer, will contest the 300-m at the Games.
Miller is aiming to break her own meeting record of 36.10, set in 2014. She will face Olympic 4×400-m champion Natasha Hastings, who holds the US indoor 300m record at 36.25 at the event.
Miller, 22, attended the University of Georgia, before turning professional, with a sponsorship deal from Adidas.
- These Caribbean Athletes Shone Brightly At Penn Relays 2017
- Partial Settlement of a Class Action Lawsuit for Purchasers of Solodyn and/or Its Generic Equivalent is Announced
- Ciao Willy Pic Of The Week – Arturo Vidal
- Caribbean Sports News In Brief
- Meet The D.C. Firms Paid By Caribbean Governments To Lobby On Their Behalf – A NAN First
- Caribbean & Latin America Week In Photos