FARC says will stick to Colombia truce

This Week at Macy’s: 20-50% off select styles! Valid 9/8-9/27.

Top FARC negotiator Pablo Catatumbo (2R, red shirt) with commanders of the FARC-EP leftist guerrillas at Convention Palace in Havana on November 18, 2014A top FARC negotiator Tuesday reaffirmed the Colombian rebel group’s intention to observe a unilateral ceasefire so long as its forces do not come under attack. “The unilateral and indefinite ceasefire will remain in place as long as the military does not attack the FARC’s units,” said Alape, whose real name is Felix Antonio Munoz. The FARC charged in a statement at the end of last week that the military was stepping up its pressure on the guerrilla units. Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos has acknowledged that the FARC has abided by the ceasefire.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC