Jackson’s Caribbean-Born Doctor Was Frantic Witnesses Claim

10 Days of Glam! Up to 50% off Beauty!

News Americas, LOS ANGELES, CA, Fri. Sept. 30, 2011: The King of Pop’s doctor was frantic on the day the singer died, two former staffers testified Thursday, and asked a bodyguard to help discard vials and an IV bag containing propofol before first responders arrived at the mansion.

Security guard Alberto Alvarez, an eyewitness to Dr. Conrad Murray’s attempts to revive the late Michael Jackson in his bedroom on June 25, 2009, said the doctor was frantic and for the first time in his life administered mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Alvarez said he saw Jackson on the bed, arms outstretched, eyes and mouth open as Murray told him Jackson had had a “bad reaction.”

He said he saw the Grenada-born doctor giving Jackson chest compressions with one hand and said they had to get Jackson to a hospital. Jackson was wearing a penis catheter to carry urine away, Alvarez said.

“While I was standing at the foot of the bed, he [Conrad Murray] reached over and grabbed a handful of vials and said, ‘Here, put these in a bag,'” Alvarez said. “I thought Conrad Murray had best intentions for Mr. Jackson. I thought we were packing, getting ready to go to the hospital.”

Also testifying was Jackson’s chef, Kai Chase, who said that a frantic Dr. Murray ran halfway down the stairs of the singer’s home on the day he died and ordered her to get Jackson’s son, Prince.

She said a panicked Murray ran into the kitchen from Jackson’s bedroom between 12:05 and 12:10 p.m. “His energy was very nervous and frantic and he was shouting…get help, get security, get Prince,” Chase testified.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at age 50 from an overdose of the powerful sedative propofol.

The Grenada-born Murray, 58, has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter and he and his attorneys have denied he gave Jackson anything that should have killed the pop superstar.

If convicted, he faces up to four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.